This Air Fryer Steak with Garlic Herb Butter is so easy but absolutely delicious. You can have a perfectly tender and juicy steak in no time at all. The garlic herb butter melts over top to add so much flavor.
I have to admit that I was skeptical of cooking steak in the air fryer at first. I was worried that it would end up tough. Man, I was so so wrong. This air fryer steak cooked in less than 10 minutes and came out perfect. It was so tender and had so much flavor.
What Kind Steak Should I Use?
How to Make Garlic Herb Butter:
It is super easy to make an herb butter and it adds a ton of flavor to your steak. I like to start with a really good butter as the base and let it soften. It really is as easy as stirring in minced garlic and fresh herbs. I used fresh rosemary and parsley, but you can switch it up and use what you enjoy best.
You can roll it into a log with parchment paper to be be able to slice it into rounds. But I prefer to keep it simple and let it set in the fridge in a covered container.
What to Serve with Your Air Fryer Steak:
- Steakhouse Style Creamed Spinach with Bacon
- Air Fryer Asparagus
- The Best Baked Potato
- 5 Ingredient Gluten Free Drop Biscuits
- Low Carb Loaded Brussels Sprouts
- Thyme Roasted Radishes
You Might Also Like:
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
Air Fryer Steak with Garlic Herb Butter
- 2 NY Strip Steaks about 1 lb each and 1 inch thick
- 1 Tbls Avocado Oil or olive oil
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
Garlic Herb Butter
- 4 Tbls Unsalted Butter softened
- 1 Tbls Fresh Parsley chopped
- 1 Tbls Fresh Rosemary minced
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1/8 tsp Kosher Salt
- Place the softened butter in a small bowl and add in the herbs, garlic and salt. Mix together until well combined and let sit in the fridge while the steaks are cooking
- Preheat air fryer to 400'F for 5 minutes Rub room temperature steaks with the oil and salt and pepperOnce the air fryer is preheated, place the steak in the basket and set timer for 8* minutes, flip steak halfway through Once it is done, remove from the air fryer basket and let it rest for 10 minutesTop it with the herb butter and enjoy!