These Easy Air Fryer Pork chops are so juicy and cook in under 20 minutes! You can have a healthy and delicious meal served in no time at all. These keto, Whole30, and WW friendly pork chops will be your new go-to for a busy weeknight.
My air fryer has been a vital cooking tool in my weight loss journey. I can cook a healthy protein and veggies in no time at all. As a mom of three, I don't have a lot of time on my hands to cook elaborate meals. Thankfully, I can still whip up something healthy and delicious! My family loved these air fryer pork chops. I served them with my Air Fryer Asparagus.
Bone-In or Boneless?
You can do either one in the Air Fryer. Bone-In pork chops will just take more time to cook. The internal temp should be 145'F. For this recipe, I used boneless pork chops that were about 1 -1 ½ inches thick. I highly recommend getting an infrared thermometer, it will help you so much when it comes to cooking protein to the correct temperature.
Can I use Frozen Pork Chops?
I do not recommend cooking the pork chops from frozen. They will dry out due to a much longer cooking time. I thaw mine in the fridge the night before and then I let them come to room temperature before cooking.
What Temperature and How Long?
I recommend cooking these pork chops at 375'F. You still get a crisp on the outside, but they stay nice and juicy! Nobody likes dry pork. The time will vary depending on the thickness of the chop. I cook them between 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway through. Like I mentioned above, it will be longer for bone-in.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
You Might Also Like:
Easy Airy Fryer Pork Chops
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops 1 - 1 ½ inches thick
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Ancho Chili Powder*
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- ½ tsp Mustard Powder
- ¼ tsp Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Avocado Oil Spray
- Mix the spices in a small bowl to combine (salt, pepper, garlic powder, ancho chili powder, mustard powder, and onion powder)Pat the pork chops with a paper towel and season both sides of each one with the spice mixture
- Place pork chops in the air fryer basket in an even layer (you might have to do two batches depending on the size of your air fryer) Set temp to 375'F and cook time to 8 minutesFlip the pork chops halfway through at 4 minutes
- Once done (internal temp should be 145'F) remove from basket and let rest on a cutting board for 3-5 minutes before slicing