These Gluten Free Air Fryer Chicken Taquitos are so crispy on the outside and filled with delicious tender shredded chicken on the inside. You will love having these for an appetizer or even main dish!
These are so easy to make but absolutely delicious. My family inhaled these so fast when I first made them. The filling is simple but packs a flavor punch. Here is what you need:
- Shredded Chicken – I love to use leftovers from my Baked Chicken Thighs or a rotisserie chicken if I am in a pinch
- Monterey Jack Cheese
- Green Chiles
- Taco Seasoning – I use my own seasoning, but you can use your favorite store bought one too
We used our favorite gluten free tortillas from Siete. You can find them in the freezer section of most grocery stores. Corn tortillas are also a good gluten free option, but they need to be warmed first before rolling, to help prevent cracking.
Once they are filled and rolled, these taquitos are placed in the air fryer and sprayed with avocado oil. They cook in under 10 minutes and are perfectly crispy on the outside with melty, cheesy, chicken filling on the inside.
Air Fryer – I use the PowerXL air fryer and I love it. I have had it for a few years and I use it all the time. It is easy to use and easy to clean.
How to Serve Them:
- Top them with fresh salsa, I use my homemade Pico De Gallo
- Drizzle with Mexican Crema – you can also use sour cream but I LOVE the crema
- I served them over crisp iceberg lettuce for a fresh bite
- You can serve these with guacamole or your favorite queso dip too!
You Might Also Like:
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
Gluten Free Air Fryer Chicken Taquitos
- 12 Gluten Free Tortillas I use Siete
- 2 cups Shredded Chicken
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese shredded
- 2 Tbls Taco Seasoning
- 4 oz Diced Green Chiles
- Avocado Oil Spray
- Add the shredded chicken, shredded cheese, taco seasoning, and green chiles to a mixing bowl and stir until well combined
- Lay out a tortilla and place 2 Tbls of the filling in the middle, gently roll to prevent cracking and place seam side down in the air fryer basket Repeat until there are 5 in the basket (you will do two batches) and spray with avocado oil. Turn air fryer to 380'F and set time to 5-7 minutes or until golden brown and crispyRemove from basket and repeat with the next batch
- Top with your favorite topping and enjoy!