This Pico del Gallo is the easiest and best fresh salsa. It is perfect served with chips or as a fresh topping for almost any meal. This will become your new favorite way to make salsa.
*Originally posted 5/2019; updated 12/2020
What You Need:
- Roma Tomatoes
- Red Onion
- Garlic Powder
Let’s Make Salsa:
- Cut the tomatoes in half and scoop out the flesh (discard) and then dice remainder of the tomato. Add to a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Let sit in the fridge for at least 15 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to combine.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
You Might Also Like:
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
Pico de Gallo – The Best Fresh Salsa
- 5 Roma Tomatoes seeded & diced
- 1 Red Onion small; diced
- 1 bunch Cilantro chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Jalapeno diced
- 3 Limes small; juiced
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- Slice your tomatoes in half and use a spoon to scoop out the inside (discard) Then dice the tomato and add to a bowl. Add in the remaining ingredients, toss together and let sit in the fridge for 15-30 minutes before serving