Everyone needs a simple and delicious guacamole recipe in their back pocket and this one is it. A handful of fresh ingredients and you have the perfect dip for your tortilla chips and veggies.
I have been making this recipe for years and it is always a hit with the family. We serve it with chips, veggies, on top of nachos, in burrito bowls and even on burgers. It is the perfect creamy, healthy condiment! My Instant Pot Steak Fajita Bowls are pictured below.
This guacamole is Paleo, Whole30 and Keto. To keep it keto or low carb, I like to eat it with radish chips and cucumbers or as a topping on a low carb dish.
You Might Also Like:
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
The Best Easy Guacamole
- 4 Avocados ripe
- 2 Limes
- 3 Roma Tomatoes seeded & diced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- ¼ cup Fresh Cilantro
- ¼ cup Red Onion diced
- 1 Jalapeno seeded & diced
- 1 tsp Salt
- In a large bowl, add the scooped out avocado and add the juice of one lime. Mash together to desired consistency. You can mash really well for a creamy texture or leave it a little chunkier
- Cut your roma tomatoes in half lenghtwise and use a spoon to scoop out the seeds (discard) then dice the tomatoes and add to the avocado
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, taste for salt and add more lime juice if needed
- Serve right away or place cling wrap right on top of the mixture and store in the fridge. Enjoy within 1-2 days