This Spicy Garlic Aioli is the perfect sauce to go with just about it anything. It is so simple but packs a punch. We love it on our burgers, as a dip for crispy veggies or as a sauce for our favorite proteins.
*Originally posted 2018. Updated 8/24/19; 04/21
What You Need:
- Mayo – use Tessemae’s or Primal Kitchen to keep this sauce Whole30 compliant
- Hot Sauce – Frank’s Red Hot is compliant, but I also love to use sriracha when I am not doing a round of Whole30
- Coconut Aminos – this is a soy sauce alternative and adds so much dimension to this sauce
Let’s Make Aioli:
- Add all the ingredients in a small mixing bowl, stir to combine
- Taste for seasoning and add salt/pepper as needed – the coconut aminos has salt, so be sure to taste before you add any seasoning.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
You Might Also Like:
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
Spicy Garlic Aioli
- 1.5 cups Mayo
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 3 Tbls Frank's Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbls Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbls Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl, stir to combineSeason with salt and pepper as needed* Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days