This Spicy Garlic Aioli is the perfect sauce to go with just about it anything. It is so simple but packs a punch. We love it on our burgers, as a dip for crispy veggies or as a sauce for our favorite proteins.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
This Spicy Garlic Aioli is such an easy sauce to pull together and it adds so much flavor to any dish. We love to enjoy this creamy aioli as a dip, spread or topping on so many recipes. I hope you love it as much as we do!
What You Need
- Mayo – use Tessemae’s or Primal Kitchen to keep this sauce Whole30 compliant
- Hot Sauce – Frank’s Red Hot is compliant, but I also love to use sriracha when I am not doing a round of Whole30
- Coconut Aminos – this is a soy sauce alternative and adds so much dimension to this sauce
Let’s Make Aioli
- Add all the ingredients in a small mixing bowl, stir to combine
- Taste for seasoning and add salt/pepper as needed – the coconut aminos has salt, so be sure to taste before you add any seasoning.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
What to Serve it With
- We love it as a topping for Tuna Cakes – seriously, it is such a bomb combination
- On top of burgers – like my Caramelized Onion Stuffed Burgers
- As a dip for Pan Roasted Shishito Peppers or Crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
You Might Also Like
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
Spicy Garlic Aioli
- 1.5 cups Mayo
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 3 Tbls Frank's Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbls Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbls Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl, stir to combineSeason with salt and pepper as needed* Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days