These Crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts are so easy to make but so delicious! Dip them in the Lemon Garlic Aioli for the perfect bite. This Whole30 + Keto recipe is sure to be your new favorite way to enjoy brussels sprouts!
What You Need:
- Brussels Sprouts
- Avocado Oil Spray – you can also use a small amount of avocado oil or olive oil, I just prefer the spray
- Mayo – to keep this Whole30 compliant, use Tessemae’s mayo
- Lemon Zest + Juice
- Air Fryer
- Halve or quarter your brussels sprouts depending on the size and add to a bowl. Spray with avocado oil spray and toss with salt and pepper.
- Spread them out in an even layer in the air fryer. Set temp to 390′ and time for 10 minutes. Toss the brussels sprouts halfway through
- Make the lemon garlic aioli while they are cooking. Mix the mayo, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- When the sprouts are done, squeeze a bit of lemon juice over the top
- Serve the crispy brussels sprouts with the lemon garlic aioli and enjoy!
- Note – I like my sprouts nice and crispy, you can cook at a lower temp (375′) if you prefer them less crispy
You Might Also Like:
- Pan Roasted Shishito Peppers with Spicy Garlic Aioli
- Crispy Dry Rub Chicken Wings
- Instant Pot ‘Cheesy’ Brussels Sprouts
- Keto + Whole30 Thyme Roasted Radishes
- Bacon and Asparagus Bundles
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
Crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts with Lemon Garlic Aioli
- 2 cups Fresh Brussels Sprouts halved or quartered
- Avocado Oil Spray
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 3/4 cup Mayo
- 1 Tbls Lemon Zest
- 2 Tbls Lemon Juice
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Tbls Parsley
- Make the lemon garlic aioli while they are cooking. Mix the mayo, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, parsley in a small mixing bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste
- When the sprouts are done, squeeze a bit of lemon juice over the top. Serve the crispy brussels sprouts with the lemon garlic aioli and enjoy!Note – I like my sprouts nice and crispy, you can cook at a lower temp (375') if you prefer them less crispy