This easy Whole30 taco seasoning will be a new pantry staple for you. It is so simple, but packed with flavor and is made from ingredients you most likely have on hand. I love to make a big batch and keep it on hand for a quick and easy taco night!
Spices You Will Need:
- Chili Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes (optional; omit if you don't want any heat)
This beautiful pink bowl pictured is from my friend Teri. She runs the blog No Crumbs Left. She created these bowls to be used for her famous marinated onions ,if you haven't tried them, do it now! She has all kinds of beautiful bowls, pitchers, serving platters to buy if you are interested. They make perfect gifts for the foodies in your life. PS these are not affiliate links - I just love Teri and her work 🙂
The main way that I use this taco seasoning is to make tacos. You can use any ground meat that you like and add this mixture for the perfect taco meat. I use 2 Tbls of the mixture for every 1 lb of meat. This seasoning can be used in any recipe that calls for taco seasoning. I even use it in a soup with shredded chicken and veggies to make a 'taco soup'.
You Might Also Like:
- Whole30 Taco Bake
- Easy Whole30 Taco Bowls
- One Pan Chicken Fajita Skillet
- Instant Pot Pork Carnitas
- Spicy Garlic Aioli
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
Whole30 Taco Seasoning
- 2.5 Tbls Chili Powder
- 1 Tbls Cumin
- ½ Tbls Oregano
- 2 tsp Salt I use Kosher Salt
- 1.5 tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- ¼ tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes Omit if you don't want heat
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowlStore in an airtight container for up to 6 months Use 2 Tbls of Taco Seasoning for every 1 lb of meat