As I continue on my journey to lose 100 lbs, eating healthy and whole food continues to be my main focus. Doing multiple rounds of Whole30 has been vital in helping me gain the knowledge of how certain foods affect my body. This understanding has helped me plan the meals that I make for my family. And as a busy working mom, I understand that it can feel overwhelming to stick to a budget and eat healthy. That is why I love Sam’s Club. They have so many affordable Whole30 compliant options!
*Originally published 1/2019; updated 11/2019
*Products may be different depending on season and store location
- Mini Cucumbers
- Cherry Tomatoes on the Vine
- Sweet Bell Peppers
- Gourmet Tomato Medley
- Fresh Asparagus
- Organic Baby Spinach
- Organic Baby Carrots
- Red & Green Seedless Grapes
- Blueberries (they also almost always have strawberries, blackberries & raspberries too)
- Organic Apples
- Halo Oranges
- Members Mark Organic Frozen Mango Chunks
- Members Mark Organic Frozen Triple Berry Blend
- Frozen Zucchini & Yellow Squash Spirals (use these with my Whole30 Slow Cooker Turkey Bolognese)
- Frozen Riced Cauliflower
*There are actually more frozen produce items, but I was doing these with a toddler and I didn’t take pictures of all of them lol. But some of my favorites are the frozen broccoli, green beans, sliced bell peppers, veggie medley (no peas) and more varieties of frozen fruit.
Protein (meat, seafood, eggs)
- Members Mark Organic Grass Fed Ground Beef
- Jennie-O Ground Turkey
- Members Mark Organic Cage Free Eggs
- Members Mark Egg Whites
*I didn’t take pictures of all the fresh cuts of meat, but they have everything! The biggest thing that I can recommend is to read your labels, because a lot of proteins also have the additive carageenen. I love the ground beef and turkey because they are more affordable and are very versatile.
* I call these my convenience proteins because they are so great to have on hand when you need a super quick meal. Our family loves the pulled pork with some Whole30 compliant BBQ Sauce and the grilled chicken is great for salads!
- Members Mark Hardwood Smoked Pulled Pork
- Members Mark Fire Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Members Mark Angus Beef Fajitas
- Kiolbassa Chorizo Sausages
- Members Mark Wild Caught Alaskan Sockeye Salmon
- Members Mark Wild Caught Mahi Mahi
- Members Mark Canned Wild Caught Albacore Tuna
- Members Mark Canned Chicken Breast (great to use in my Whole30 Curry Chicken Salad)
- Blue Diamond Almond Flour (used as a thickener or coating – like with my Whole30 Polish Pork Cutlets)
- Olivari Avocado Oil – I buy this all the time, super affordable!
- Members Mark Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Members Mark Organic Bone Broth (their regular chicken broth is also compliant)
*They also have olive oil which is compliant as well
- Members Mark Roasted Pistachios
- RX Bar Combo Pack (both these flavors are compliant, but not all RX bars are)
- Blue Diamond Whole Almonds
- Members Mark Organic Spices & Seasonings (they have a whole organic spice section, but always read labels)
*There are a lot of roasted nuts in Sam’s Club, but many of them of them are roasted in peanut oil. So just double check those labels! They also have raw almonds & pecans in the baking section
- Musco Family Sliced Olives
- Bard Valley Whole Medjool Dates
- Members Mark Diced Peaches
- Hunts Diced Tomatoes
Sauces, dips, condiments
- Wholly Guacamole Minis – Classic Mild
- Wholly Guacamole 12 oz
- Members Mark Fresh Salsa
- Members Mark Fresh Cilantro Salsa (my fave)
- French’s Classic Yellow Mustard
- Franks Red Hot – we use this so much and it’s in one of my most popular Whole30 recipes, my Buffalo Chicken Casserole!
- Members Mark Creamy Almond Butter
- Members Mark Organic Marinara Sauce – I buy this all the time, so delicious and affordable!