Paleo, Whole30, GF, DF
Sweet potato fries are a family favorite and they are so easy to make at home. They are the perfect sweet and salty combination with a crispy exterior and soft middle. Serve them with a side of my Spicy Garlic Aioli and you are good to go!
You can cut them into wedges or fries, mine always end up being a little bit of both lol. The easiest way to get them all evenly coated with oil and seasonings is to toss them in a large bowl. Then spread them out evenly on a large sheet pan. To keep them nice and crispy, make sure they have enough room. If they are too close together, they will steam and won’t crisp up.
I like to top mine with a little bit of parsley for a pop of freshness and serve with a side of my Spicy Garlic Aioli, homemade BBQ Sauce or some Tessemae’s Ketchup.
Used in this Recipe:
More Recipes You Will Love:
*This post contains affiliate links that help keep The Bettered Blondie up and running. When you make a purchase using one of these links, I make a small commission. It does not add any additional cost to you.
Crispy Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 Tbls Avocado Oil or oil of choice
- 1 large Sweet Potato
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 Tbls Parsley for topping
- Preheat oven to 375'
- Peel and slice sweet potato into wedges or fries. Toss in a bowl with oil, salt and pepper
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and place sweet potatoes in an even layer. Bake for 10 minutes and then flip and bake another 10 minutes
- Then turn the oven to broil (high) for 5 minutes, then toss the fries and broil another 5. Keep an eye on them to make sure they don't burn
- Remove from oven and top with parsley and additional salt if needed