Crispy roasted radishes with brussels sprouts and perfectly cooked bacon. This side dish has beautiful, caramelized flavor with delicious texture and crunch. It is the perfect healthy, low carb side for any meal!
*originally published 7/2018; photos updated 10/2019; 10/2020
What You Need:
- Avocado Oil - this is my preferred oil for cooking at higher temperatures because it has a higher smoke point. You can also use olive oil
- Brussels Sprouts
Making Roasted Radishes:
- The first step in this recipe is to bake the bacon on the sheet that the veggies will be roasted on. This adds both flavor and some fat for the veggies!
- While the bacon is baking, I halve (or quarter if they are big) my brussels and radishes and toss them with the avocado oil and salt and pepper
- Once the bacon is done, remove it from the oven and set the bacon aside. Drain some of the excess rendered fat and add the veggies to the tray. Turn up the oven to 425' and roast the veggies for 20-30 minutes (tossing halfway through)
- When the veggies are done, chop up the bacon and toss it all together. Add salt and pepper if needed
You Might Also Like:
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
Roasted Radishes and Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Preheat oven to 375'
- Toss the quartered brussels and halved radishes in a bowl with oil, salt, and pepper and set aside
- Lay the bacon on the sheet tray and bake for 10-15 minutes until done
- Take the tray out of the oven and set the bacon aside, drain the excess fat from the pan leaving 1 Tbls. Turn the oven to 425' Spread the brussels and radishes out in an even layer on the sheet tray
- Bake 20-30 minutes (tossing halfway through) until veggies are tender on the inside and crispy on the outsideCan broil a few minutes at the end if they need a little more crisping
- Chop the bacon and stir back into the veggies Add more salt and pepper as needed