It can be hard to find delicious and portable keto snacks, so I wanted to make something that I would be able to take with me on-the-go. This sweet & salty keto trail mix is so easy to make and it’s the perfect snack to have on hand when those cravings hit. I even brought this with me to the movie theater the other day and it was a perfect treat!
*recipe updated 2/16/20
I used a combination of my favorite nuts. This includes cashews, almond slices, pecans and I had to add some coconut flakes and my favorite sugar free chocolate chips! You can change it up to include your favorites. To save money, I either buy my raw nuts at Sam’s Club or in the bulk bin section at Sprouts.
*Replace cashews with more almonds to decrease carb count
I buy raw nuts, because I like to season them to my own taste. For this keto trail mix I used some salt, cinnamon and a little bit of Swerve sweetener for that perfect sweet & salty combo. It is so delicious and it smells heavenly when its roasting in the oven. Once the mix is done roasting, I let it cool completely and then stir in the chocolate chips. I love to store my trail mix in my glass jars with a lid.
Used in this Recipe:
You Might Also Like:
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
Sweet & Salty Keto Trail Mix
- 1 cup Cashews raw
- 1 cup Pecans raw
- 1 cup Sliced or Whole Almonds raw
- 1.5 cups Coconut Flakes unsweetened, raw
- 1 Tbls Swerve Sweetener or Monk Fruit
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to *325' and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl add in the cashews, almonds, pecans, coconut flakes, salt, cinnamon and swerve sweetener. Toss together to combine and spread out evenly on the baking sheet
- Bake for *15 minutes, stirring once halfway through. Remove from oven and let cool completely then stir in the chcocolate chips
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks on the counter in a cool, dry place