These Air Fryer Shredded Hash Browns are so easy to make and are crispy perfection every time. With some frozen hash browns and a few simple seasonings, you have the best breakfast side dish with minimal effort.
Why You Will Love this Recipe
You will love these air fryer shredded hash browns because they are a mostly hands off side dish that are both delicious and easy. I have a family of 5 and this is a great way to cook the hash browns without having to stand over the stove, the air fryer does the work and I can focus on making the rest of our meal.
What You Need
- Frozen Shredded Hash Browns – I buy a massive bag at Walmart to keep on hand for an easy breakfast side dish
- Garlic Powder
- Avocado Oil Spray – I love the one from Chosen foods, but you can use your preferred cooking spray
Let’s Make Shredded Hash Browns in the Air Fryer
- Add 4 cups of frozen shredded hash browns and add them to the air fryer
- Spray with avocado oil spray and add seasonings, toss to combine
- Cook at 375 for 15 minutes, flip/toss and spray with a little more avocado oil and cook an additional 7-10 minutes (or until it is your desired crispiness)
- Taste for seasoning, add more salt and pepper if needed
- use potatoes straight from the freezer, no need to thaw
- bump up the heat to 400 for a few minutes at the end if you like them extra crispy
- serve this side dish with your favorite breakfast foods like bacon, sausage, eggs and fresh fruit
- if you enjoy this recipe, you will also love my Air Fryer Hash Brown Patties
You Might Also Like
- How to Cook Frozen Hash Brown Patties
- Easy Overnight Oats
- Instant Pot Creamy Oatmeal
- Sweet Potato and Apple Sausage Breakfast Skillet
- Sausage Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
How to Cook Shredded Hash Browns in the Air Fryer
- 4 cups Frozen Shredded Hash Browns
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- Avocado Oil Spray
- Add the frozen shredded hash browns to the air fryer basket and spray with avocado oil sprayAdd the seasonings and toss together
- Cook at 375 for 15 minutesFlip/toss, spray with more avocado oil and cook for an additional 7-10 minute or until they are your desired crispiness(can cook at 400 for a minute at the end to get extra crispy)
- Taste for seasoning and add more salt and pepper if neededServe and enjoy!
Be sure to save this recipe to Pinterest!