These Air Fryer Hashbrown Patties are the perfect side dish to any breakfast. They get so crispy and you don't need any oil! Cook them straight from from frozen in no time at all for the best morning treat.
I'm telling you, these air fryer hashbrown patties are better than McDonalds. You get to enjoy them piping hot and extra crispy (and in the comfort of your own home). I get mine from Trader Joe's or Sprouts (they have less additives) but you can find them in the freezer section of any grocery store.
I use the PowerXL air fryer and I love it. I have had it for a few years and I use it all the time. It is easy to use and easy to clean. For these hash brown patties, you don't need any oil at all. They still get perfectly golden and crispy. Depending on the brand I buy, I do like to sprinkle with a little salt on top when they are warm.
How to Serve:
- We always make bacon with our hashbrowns. I get my bacon from ButcherBox (it is THE BEST) and I bake it in the oven while everything else is cooking
- Eggs - however you like to make them. I love a good fried egg or slow scrambled
- Fruit - berries or halved grapefruit are my go-to's
You Might Also Like:
- The Best Air Fryer Chicken Breast
- Air Fryer Blackened Salmon
- The Best Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Crispy Air Fryer Potatoes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
Air Fryer Hashbrown Patties
- 3-4 Frozen Hashbrown Patties
- Salt optional
- Place the frozen Hashbrown patties in the air fryer basket. 3-4 at a time so they are in an even layer
- Secure the basket in the air fryer and set heat to 400'F and time to 4 minutesWhen timer goes off, flip the patties and cook an additional 4 minutes or until desired crispiness is achieved
- Remove from basket, sprinkle with salt (if desired) and enjoy!