This Instant Pot Oatmeal is so easy and so creamy. The best part is, the Instant Pot does all the work! You don't have to stand over the stove stirring your oatmeal. And you can customize your bowl with whatever flavors and toppings you want. This is a great way to make the family a healthy and delicious breakfast that everyone will enjoy.
What You Need:
- Gluten Free Oats - I used Bob's Red Mill
- Vanilla Almond Milk - or plain
- Ghee - this adds a little fat to help make it rich and creamy. Can also use vegan butter to make it completely dairy free
- Instant Pot
Let's Make Oatmeal:
1.) Add all of the ingredients to the Instant Pot and stir together
2.) Put the lid on and seal the steam valve
3.) Turn to LOW pressure mode and set time to 4 minutes. Once the timer goes off, use the quick release and remove the lid. Stir the oats and serve with toppings of choice!
Topping/Mix In Ideas:
You Might Also Like:
- Sweet Potato & Apple Sausage Breakfast Skillet
- Sausage Hashbrown Casserole
- Almond Butter & Jam Overnight Oats
- Whole30 + Keto Breakfast Meatballs
- Whole30 Steak Breakfast Hash
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
Creamy Instant Pot Oatmeal
- Instant Pot
- 2 cups Old Fashion Oats
- 1 cup Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 Tbls Ghee or butter or coconut oil (dairy free)
- 4 cups Water
- ½ tsp Salt
- Add all of the ingredients to the Instant Pot and stir togetherPut the lid on and seal the steam valveTurn to LOW pressure mode and set time to 4 minutes. Once the timer goes off, use the quick release and remove the lid. Stir the oats and serve with toppings of choice!