These almond butter & jam overnight oats are a delicious way to change up your morning routine. With layers of creamy oats, sweet & tangy jam and your favorite nut butter, this breakfast is such a yummy treat.
*originally posted 7/18; updated 11/19
The oats are the base of this recipe and they are so easy to put together. I like to do it the night before so I have a delicious breakfast ready the next morning. A lot of overnight oat recipes call for yogurt, but I use a combination of almond milk and coconut milk and it works perfectly.
I use my easy raspberry chia seed jam to layer in this overnight oats recipe. It is only 4 ingredients, takes ten minutes and most importantly it is scrumptious! You can also use a store bought jam to layer as well. Then use your favorite nut butter to help balance out the sweetness and add some creaminess. We always have almond butter on hand. Sam’s Club sells one that is Whole30 compliant at a great price.
Used in this Recipe:
you might also like:
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
Almond Butter & Jam Overnight Oats
- 2 cups Rolled Oats Gluten Free
- 1 cup Vanilla Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 1 cup Coconut Milk Full Fat
- 1 Tbls Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbls Maple Syrup
- Raspberry Chia Seed Jam for layering
- Almond Butter for layering
- Combine the oats, almond milk, coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract in a large container, making sure that the oats are fully saturated with the liquid. Let set in the fridge for at least two hours and up to overnight
- In the morning, layer the oats, jam and nut butter and enjoy!