These almond butter & jam overnight oats are the perfect way to change up your morning routine. With layers of creamy oats, sweet & tangy jam and almond butter, this breakfast is a delicious and healthy start to your day. You will love having these prepped ahead of time to look forward to throughout the week.
*originally posted 7/18; updated 11/19
What You Need:
- Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- Vanilla Almond Milk – Unsweetened
- Chia Seeds
- Vanilla Extract
- Maple Syrup
- Raspberry Jam – I use my homemade Easy Raspberry Chia Seed Jam
- Almond Butter – can use your preferred nut butter
Let’s Make Overnight Oats:
- Combine the oats, almond milk, chia seeds, maple syrup and vanilla extract in a large container, making sure that the oats are fully saturated with the liquid. Let set in the fridge for at least two hours and up to overnight
- When ready to eat, layer the oats, jam, almond butter and enjoy!
You Might Also Like:
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
Almond Butter & Jam Overnight Oats
- 2 cups Rolled Oats Gluten Free
- 2 cups Vanilla Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 1 Tbls Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbls Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Raspberry Chia Seed Jam for layering
- 1/4 cup Almond Butter for layering
- Combine the oats, almond milk, chia seeda, maple syrup and vanilla extract in a large container, making sure that the oats are fully saturated with the liquidLet set in the fridge for at least two hours and up to overnight
- When ready to eat, layer the oats, jam and nut butter and enjoy!