These Lemon Blueberry Yogurt Parfaits are easy, healthy and delicious! They are perfect for a quick breakfast or for a sweet snack. This family friendly recipe is sure to be a hit in your home. These parfaits are only 4 WW points on the green plan!
My whole family loves these parfaits, even my super picky 5 year old. They feel like such a fun treat and the kids can help you put them together. The lemon blueberry compote adds so much flavor and you get to control added ingredients (unlike store-bought).
What You Need:
- Frozen Blueberries - 0 points
- Lemon Zest - 0 points
- Lemon Juice
- Honey - can also use agave - 8 SmartPoints
- Arrowroot Powder - this helps thicken the lemon blueberry compote
- Yogurt - I used plain non-fat greek yogurt, but you can use whatever yogurt you prefer - 3 SmartPoints
- Low Fat Granola - or toasted almonds (nuts of choice) - 4 SmartPoints
- Total SmartPoints per serving - 4
*SmartPoints based on WW Green Plan
If you are prepping these ahead of time for the week, store them in airtight containers. I love these little glass jars from Weck. But don't add the granola until just before serving. You don't want it to get soggy in the fridge. The best part of granola is the crunch! To keep the WW SmartPoints lower in this recipe, I use low fat granola but feel free to use whatever granola you prefer.
You Might Also Like:
- Easy Raspberry Chia Seed Jam
- Almond Butter & Jam Overnight Oats
- Low Carb Blueberry Yogurt Smoothie
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Creamy Instant Pot Oatmeal
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
Healthy Lemon Blueberry Yogurt Parfaits
- 2 cups Frozen Blueberries
- 1 Tbls Lemon Zest
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbls Honey or agave
- 1 Tbls Arrowroot Powder
- 1 Tbls Room Temp Water
- ¼ cup Granola low fat
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt non-fat
- Add the frozen blueberries, lemon zest, lemon juice and honey to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil while stirring and then reduce to a gentle simmer. Let reduce for 5 minutes (stir occasionally)Mix 1 Tbls of room temp water with 1 Tbls of arrowroot powder and add to the saucepan. Simmer 30 seconds more and remove from heat. Mixture will thicken as it coolsYou can leave most of the blueberries whole (this is my preference) or you can mash them up a bit. Let mixture cool in the fridge for about 20-30 minutes
- Once the lemon blueberry compote is cooled, you can layer your parfaitsAdd the yogurt to the bottom of the jar, sprinkle in the granola and top with the lemon blueberry mixtureAdd some fresh lemon zest on top for some added flavor