I used to be someone who skipped breakfast everyday. Now I love nourishing my body with a delicious meal in the morning. It’s even better if I can make an easy meal that the whole family can enjoy. I have been working on changing how my children eat and it can be difficult to have time to make them a healthy breakfast in the morning. A dish like this sheet pan meal makes my life so much easier. It also gives my family the right kind of fuel to start the day.
For this dish, I decided to slice the sweet potato into thin rounds to ensure a faster cooking time. To start I laid the bacon on one side of the tray and the sweet potatoes on the other, they need a little more time to cook. The eggs and spinach were added to the tray after the bacon was removed. It came out perfectly and it was so easy to serve up into separate portions.
More Recipes You Will Love:
Sheet Pan Breakfast – Paleo and Whole 30
- Preheat oven to 375′
- Lay slices of sweet potato evenly on one half of the sheet tray, spray with cooking oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Lay bacon slices on the other half of the sheet tray and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes, flipping sweet potatoes halfway through (optional)
- Remove bacon from the tray and set aside. Spread out the sweet potatoes and place spinach into four small piles.
- Gently crack an egg onto each pile of spinach and put tray back in the oven for 5-7 more minutes (or until eggs reach desired doneness)
- Pull tray out of the oven and top with chopped bacon. Season with more salt and pepper if needed.
*This post contains affiliate links that help keep The Bettered Blondie up and running. When you make a purchase using one of these links, I make a small commission. It does not add any additional cost to you.