This Peach Bellini Iced Tea is the perfect summer drink! Not only is it refreshing, but it has the electrolytes you need to stay hydrated in the hot summer months. This sugar free, low carb and healthy drink is absolutely delicious. Enjoy it as iced tea or add a shot of bourbon for a healthy and fun summer cocktail!
*This post is sponsored by Ultima Replenisher, but as always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. I only agree to work with brands products that I actually use and love.
I am constantly struggling to stay hydrated. I make sure that my kids drink water all day long and then forget to do it myself. It is hard to drink the amount you need to keep your body replenished. That is why I love the Ultima Replenisher packets so much. I can take them on the road with me or use them to make a fun drink at home. They just recently launched some fun new mocktini inspired flavors too!
- Coconut Pina Colada
- Peach Bellini
I used the peach Bellini flavor to make this super fun and refreshing iced tea!
Many of you know that I am currently following the WW program while on my 100 lb weight loss journey and this iced tea is the perfect zero point beverage. All you need is black iced tea, Ultima Peach Bellini flavored electrolyte packet, sparkling water, lemons and mint! It is so easy to make but tastes divine.
You Might Also Like:
- Healthy Raspberry Lemon Electrolyte Mocktail
- Cranberry Ginger Fizz Mocktail
- Blueberry Lime Mocktail
- 3 Immune Boosting Juices
- Low Carb Blueberry Yogurt Smoothie
- The Best Green Smoothie
Healthy Peach Bellini Iced Tea
- 2 sticks Ultima Replenisher Peach Bellini Electrolyte Powder
- 16 oz Unsweetened Black Tea
- 1/2 cup Citrus Sparkling Water
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Mint Sprigs
- Add the unsweetened ice tea to a mixing glass and stir in the electrolyte powder until completely dissolved
- Fill two glasses with ice and pour the peach tea mixture over top until the glass is 3/4 full
- Pour the sparkling water in the glass until full and top with lemon slices and fresh mint