This Paleo Blueberry Lime Mocktail is a refreshing and delicious drink that anyone can enjoy. The sweet blueberries go so well with the tangy lime, just add your favorite sparkling water for the perfect bubbly drink.
*Originally posted 04/2018; updated 01/2022
The first step in this recipe is to make the blueberry syrup. It is super easy and adds so much flavor (and color) to this drink. I use frozen berries to keep things easy and then add honey and water. It comes to a simmer until the berries start to pop and soften. This gets strained to separate the syrup from the skins of the blueberries.
The blueberry syrup is added to the bottom of the glass and then I fill the glass with ice. The sparkling water is poured over top until the glass is almost full. Finish it off with lime juice, then give it a stir. Top it with blueberries, lime slices and fresh mint for the most refreshing mocktail!
You could absolutely make this a cocktail if you wanted to. I would recommend your favorite clear liquor for this flavor profile, tequila would be delicious. You can replace the sparkling water or even do half and half.
You Might Also Like:
- Cranberry Ginger Fizz Mocktail
- Healthy Peach Bellini Iced Tea
- The Best Classic Margarita
- Classic Whiskey Sour
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
Blueberry Lime Mocktails
- 1 cup Blueberries fresh or frozen
- 2 Tbls Honey
- 1 Tbls Water
- 4 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 4 leaves Fresh Mint
- 6 oz Berry Sparkling Water or your preferred flavor
- 1 Lime sliced into rounds
- In a small saucepan, add in the blueberries, honey, and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer for 5 minutesMash up the berries and then push the liquid through a sieve to get rid of the skins (optional) set aside to cool
- Once cooled, place 2 Tbls of the blueberry mixture in the bottom of each glass and fill (mostly full) with icePour 3 oz sparkling water and 2 oz of lime juice over the ice in each glass, stir gentlyTop with a few frozen blueberries, lime slices and fresh mint. Enjoy!