I love a good mocktail and this Cranberry Ginger Fizz is my absolute favorite. It is so refreshing and has great flavor. This is sure to be a hit at any holiday party.
I love to create mocktail recipes that are fun and exciting for everyone to enjoy. I first made this one when I was pregnant with my youngest and it was so nice to be able to enjoy a fun refreshing drink. It is great for the holidays but truly can be enjoyed anytime of the year.
What You Need:
- Ginger Beer – while it has beer in the name, it doesn’t actually contain any alcohol. It is like a sweet and spicy soda (it is carbonated). You can find it in most grocery stores and liquor stores. ( I usually find it by the mixers)
- Cranberry Juice – use 100% cranberry juice for this recipe, because the ginger beer is sweet on its own. If you like it sweeter, you can use a cranberry cocktail juice too.
- Fresh Orange Juice – when I originally created this recipe, I used lime juice but I love the cranberry and orange combination, especially for the holidays. You can use either, I love the lime when I am making this as a summer drink
- Garnishes – You don’t need any fancy garnishes to make this delicious mocktail, just a nice orange slice and you are good. But it can be fun to make them more festive for the holidays. I used dehydrated oranges and candied cranberries and rosemary for these photos. For the candied garnishes, I just dipped them in a simple syrup and let them dry (they are still sticky) before rolling them in sugar. For dehydrated oranges, slice them really thin, lay them on parchment and bake at 200 F for 3 hrs, they should be dry.
If you wanted to make this into a cocktail, use only 2 oz of the ginger beer and add in 2 oz of your favorite clear liquor (or liquor of choice). Vodka would be a great option!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
You Might Also Like
Cranberry Ginger Fizz Mocktail
- 4 oz Ginger Beer
- 2 oz Cranberry Juice unsweetened*
- 2 oz Fresh Orange Juice
- Fill your glass with ice and pour in the ginger beer Add in your cranberry and orange juiceStir, serve with garnishes and enjoy!