A good wedge salad is one of my favorite things to order on a date night at the steakhouse. I don’t know what it is, but they are always so dang good! This Whole30 + Keto wedge salad is just like the one at the steakhouse (but less expensive). It is topped with a creamy homemade ranch, crispy bacon, perfect boiled eggs and juicy tomatoes. This wedge will be your new favorite salad!
You have to have a great dressing for a good wedge salad. I am sure that is what makes them so good when you go out to eat. Most wedge salad recipes call for bleu cheese dressing, but I prefer my Easy Whole30 Ranch Dressing. It is so rich and creamy, but only takes minutes to make.
This classic wedge is topped with crispy bacon, chopped boiled eggs, fresh cherry tomatoes and chives. It is the perfect combination. I love this salad as an appetizer or side dish, it goes so well with any protein.
You Might Also Like:
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
Whole30 + Keto Wedge Salad
- 1 Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 cup Homemade Ranch
- 8 strips Cooked Bacon chopped
- 1/4 cup Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 4 Hard-Boiled Eggs chopped
- 2 Tbls Fresh Chives chopped
- Core and cut the lettuce into four wedges and top drizzle with dressing, then load up with toppingsTop with fresh cracked black pepper for a real steakhouse feel