I love ranch dressing. It is my favorite dipping sauce/dressing of all time. I am one of those people who orders a side of ranch at every restaurant and I am not ashamed. This Keto + Whole30 ranch dressing is my favorite version ever and it is so easy to make! If you love ranch like I do, then you will love this recipe.
All You Need for this Recipe:
- Whole30 compliant mayo ( I like Primal Kitchen)
- Fresh Herbs (parsley & chives)
- Dried Herbs (dill, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder)
- White Wine Vinegar
- Coconut Milk (or unsweetened almond milk)
- Immersion Blender
The mayo gets added to a wide mouth jar with the dried herbs, coconut milk and white wine vinegar. Then I use the immersion blender to blend it until smooth and creamy. The fresh herbs get stirred in at the end for a delicious, creamy ranch dressing that is perfect for salads, snacks and whatever else you can think of!
I keep mine stored in a mason jar with a lid in the fridge, it will last up to 2 weeks.
Used in this Recipe:
You Might Also Like:
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
Easy Whole30 Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup Mayo
- 2 Tbls Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbls White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbls Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp Dried Dill
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- 2 Tbls Fresh Parsley chopped
- 2 Tbls Fresh Chives chopped
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- Add the mayo, coconut milk, white wine vinegar and dried herbs to a tall wide mouth jar and use an immersion blender to blend until smooth and creamy
- Stir in the fresh herbs, salt and pepper. Taste and add more salt & pepper if needed
- Let sit in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving (the flavor develops more over time)