This watermelon cucumber salad is so light and refreshing. It is the perfect summer dish with sweet, salty and tangy flavors that are irresistible. You will want to add this to your next BBQ menu, it is sure to be a hit!
My aunt is the one who first introduced me to watermelon and feta together, I was hooked immediately. The crisp and sweet watermelon goes so well with the salty, creamy cheese. I love to add the cucumber for crunch, the mint for some fresh flavor and the simple honey lime dressing just pulls it all together.
What You Need:
- Sweet Watermelon
- English Cucumber
- Feta (I prefer a block to cute into cubes, but you can also use crumbles)
- Fresh Mint
- Lime Juice + Zest
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt Flakes
How to Pick a Sweet Watermelon:
- When you pick it up, it should feel heavy for its size
- Look for the yellow spot on the watermelon, it should be a deep, creamy yellow color
- Choose a dull watermelon, not shiny
This watermelon cucumber salad is great on it’s own, but I also love to serve it with my lemon garlic herb chicken for a boost of protein! It also holds up well in the fridge, so you can enjoy it for a few days (3-4) without it getting soggy. Store it in an airtight container in the fridge.
You Might Also Like:
- Greek Chicken Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Polish Cucumber Salad
- Italian Chopped Salad
- Pesto Potato Salad
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
Watermelon Cucumber Salad with Honey Lime Dressing
- 2 Tbls Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Lime Zest
- 1 Tbls Honey
- 3 Tbls Lime Juice
- 4 cups Watermelon cubed
- 1.5 cups English Cucumber sliced
- 1/4 cup Fresh Mint thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese block cut into cubes*
- 1/4 tsp Salt Flakes
- Make the dressing:In a small bowl mix the olive oil, lime juice, lime zest and honey. Whisk to combine
- Place the cubed watermelon, sliced cucumber, and fresh mint into a bowl and toss to combine Drizzle with dressing and top with feta and salt flakes to taste