The perfect Fall inspired cocktail with the delicious flavors of apple pie. You will love this refreshing beverage during the holiday season. Serve with a cinnamon stick and fresh apple slices for garnish.
Why You Will Love this Recipe
This is the perfect Fall cocktail filled with the delicious flavors of apple pie. It is easy to make and such a fun beverage to serve at any holiday get together. The cinnamon and vanilla pair perfectly with the apple to give those spiced apple pie flavors.
What You Need
- Apple Cider – this is a common beverage served during the fall season, not to be confused with apple cider vinegar! If you can’t find apple cider, you can also use apple juice
- Cinnamon Whiskey – we use Fireball but any cinnamon whiskey will work for this recipe
- Vanilla Vodka – any vanilla vodka will work, but don’t skip it, it really helps bring the apple pie flavor to life
- Apple Pie Spice – my favorite apple pie spice blend is from Primal Palate, but you can also use ground cinnamon
- Apple Slices – I used honey crisp apple slices and they were so delicious with this flavor combination
- Cinnamon Stick
You Might Also Like
- Cranberry Ginger Fizz Mocktail (or cocktail)
- Sparkling Grapefruit Mocktail (or cocktail)
- Classic 4 Ingredient Margarita
- Classic Whiskey Sour
- Blueberry Lime Mocktail
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
Spiced Apple Pie Cocktail
- 8 oz Apple Cider
- 4 oz Cinnamon Whiskey
- 2 oz Vanilla Vodka
- Honeycrisp Apple sliced for garnish
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- Fill two cocktail glasses with ice
- Add the apple cider, cinnamon whiskey, vanilla vodka to a cocktail shaker and shake well to combineDistribute evenly between the two cocktail glasses and garnish with fresh apple slices, cinnamon stick and optional apple pie spiceEnjoy!
Don’t forget to save this recipe to Pinterest!