These Pumpkin Spice Protein Bites are the perfect on the go snack for fall. They are easy to make and so delicious, you will love having these on hand for a quick bite.
Why You Will Love this Recipe
These Pumpkin Spice Protein Bites are a delicious treat that the whole family will enjoy. Even my pickiest eater loves these and I love the fact that they are made with better for you ingredients. They are mildly sweet with lots of flavor and texture. A perfect make ahead snack to have on hand for the week.
What You Need
- Gluten Free Oats – I love and use Bob’s Red Mill
- Cashew Butter – or nut butter of choice (I also love to use almond butter in these)
- Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Pumpkin Puree – make sure it’s pure pumpkin and not pumpkin pie filling
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – my favorite is from Primal Palate
- Vanilla Extract
- Vanilla Protein Powder – you can use your favorite (I always just use what I have on hand)
- Chocolate Chips – you can use any brand you want, I prefer to use Lilys for a sugar free option. Enjoy Life is great for an allergen friendly option
- When you are first combining the ingredients, the mixture might seem dry but keep stirring, it will come together
- Use a small cookie dough scoop to measure out the mixture to get evenly sized bites
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days
You Might Also Like
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites
- Add all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips to a large mixing well and stir to combine completely
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix again to combine
- Use a small cookie dough scoop to measure out each bite and roll into ballsStore in the fridge in an airtight container
Don’t forget to save this recipe to Pinterest!