I think sometimes we often forget about easy meals when we are trying to eat healthier. I love to make some type of salad for my husband and I to have for quick and easy lunches. I love to make my Easy Shredded Chicken Salad, but I was craving something different. Egg salad sounded so good to me and I hadn’t made it in a long time, it turned out to be the perfect lunch for us. It was delicious!
I recently started do my hard boiled eggs in the Instant Pot and they come out perfectly every single time. Check out my post about how I do it HERE. I love how easy it is, I usually make enough eggs for this recipe and then extra to have on hand for snacks throughout the week.
I think traditional egg salad can be a little boring, so I like to add fresh herbs to kick up the flavor. Dill and chives are my favorite for egg salad, they add a lovely light and fresh flavor. The diced red onion and celery to add some texture and crunch. We love to eat this egg salad right out of the bowl, served over some fresh greens or in a low carb wrap.
used in this recipe:
you might also like:
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
Easy Keto Egg Salad
- 8 Hard Boiled Eggs chopped
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1 Tbls Dijon Mustard
- 1 stalk Celery diced
- 1/4 cup Red Onion diced
- 1 Tbls Fresh Chives chopped
- 1 Tbls Fresh Dill chopped
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Cook the hard boiled eggs using your prefered method. Let cool, peel, and chop.
- Add the eggs and remaining ingredients to a large bowl and mix to combine. Taste and add seasoning as needed. Let cool in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before enjoying.
- Can stay fresh in the fridge for 3-5 days in an airtight container.