These Sweet & Savory Valentine’s Day Charcuterie Boards are perfect for a night in with your loved ones. They are so fun, colorful and most importantly delicious!
This is what I did for this board but feel free to use this as inspiration! Talk to the people who work in the cheese and meat section at the store. They can help with flavor pairings and different combinations that you will enjoy.
Savory Board – What You Need:
- Meats – prosciutto, salami, pepperoni, dried sausage
- Cheeses – Jarlsberg, dill havarti, aged Irish cheddar, chorizo smoked gouda, and spreadable garlic herb cheese
- Crackers – garlic herb crackers, plain crackers, toast points
- Dried Fruit – dried figs and apricots
- Fresh Fruit – mandarin oranges, sweet red grapes, thinly sliced pears and apples
- Nuts – marcona almonds and candied pecans
- Spreads – fig jam
- Marinated Foods – marinated artichokes, sweet peppers, olives
This was so fun to make! It is a great way to get your kids involved for a super fun treat. You can pick out your favorites but try to stick with the red, pink, white and chocolate theme.
Sweet Board – What You Need:
- Candy – heart lollipops, heart dummies, watermelon rings, candy sunflower seeds
- Chocolates – heart shaped chocolates, chocolate truffles
- Cookies – chocolate cookies, chocolate covered cookies, strawberry cream wafer cookies
- Snacks – chocolate covered pretzels, popcorn snack mix
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.