Almond Butter & Jam Overnight Oats
With layers of creamy oats, sweet & tangy jam and your favorite nut butter, these overnight oats are such a yummy breakfast treat.
Servings 4 servings
- 2 cups Rolled Oats Gluten Free
- 1 cup Vanilla Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 1 cup Coconut Milk Full Fat
- 1 Tbls Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbls Maple Syrup
- Raspberry Chia Seed Jam for layering
- Almond Butter for layering
Combine the oats, almond milk, coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract in a large container, making sure that the oats are fully saturated with the liquid. Let set in the fridge for at least two hours and up to overnight
In the morning, layer the oats, jam and nut butter and enjoy!
Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 17g | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g