This is not a normal post for me, but since I shared that I am having to be more strict with my diet, a lot of you wanted me to share what I am eating. I was working towards be more flexible with my eating and less restrictive, but I had some discouraging results from my doctor and I need to get some things in order. My focus is to lose weight and lower my insulin levels first and then we will be addressing my SIBO diagnosis (more to come on that later). So for now I am eating low carb and trying to stick to intermittent fasting, which is why most days I only have two meals.
I didn’t take photos of my coffee but because I am fasting, I only have black coffee with a little bit of French Vanilla Nutpods. The Nutpods creamer is extremely low calorie and low carb, so it doesn’t break my fast. I am hoping that this will help you with some meal ideas if you are in the same boat as I am. For now, I am focusing on keeping things easy and simple (especially with Coronavirus in the mix).
Day One – March 9th
- Spiced Chicken Breast with Sautéed Veggies (zucchini, yellow squash & asparagus)
- Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen with Almond Milk
- Taco Bowl (taco beef, cauliflower rice, avocado & salsa)
- Mixed Berries with Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
Day Two – March 10th
- Spiced Chicken Breast with Sliced Cucumbers (on the go)
- Organic Breakfast Sausage, Scrambled Eggs, Birchbender Keto Pancakes with Berries
Day Three – March 11th
- Scrambled Eggs with Leftover Veggies, Salsa, Bacon & Avocado
- Mixed Berries, Unsweetened Coconut Flake, Keto Chocolate Chips
- Seared Salmon, Lemon Garlic Broccoli
Day Four – March 12th
- Scrambled eggs, Bacon, Avocado & Salsa
- Random dinner with Butcher Box beef tips, peppers & Asparagus over cauliflower rice
Day Five – March 13th
- Leftovers of dinner (beef tips, peppers & asparagus)
- I forgot to take a picture but we had tacos using Siete taco shells – not super low carb but I was good with my portion
To help my body adjust to this change, I am also increasing my water intake, using sea salt, and taking activated charcoal to help detox. These meals and supplements are based off of what I am doing for my body. I am working with my personal doctor and if you are struggling with certain symptoms or guidance, please seek advice from a medical professional. I am just simply sharing my experience. If this helps you or you have any questions, please let me know in the comments! Love you all 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
You might also like: