The Ultimate Foodie Gift Guide
I always talk about how if I had lots of money, I wouldn’t spend it on shoes or clothes, but on stuff for my kitchen. I always have at least 5, okay maybe 10 ‘foodie’ items on my Christmas list every year. If you or someone you know is a foodie, this gift guide is for you! There are great options here that fit into any budget.
Gifts $25 and Under
- Milk Frother – This little battery operated tool is amazing! It is the perfect way to froth that collagen up in your coffee. And because it runs on batteries, you can take it on-the-go.
- Cast Iron Skillet – This is my most used kitchen item. It is the best way to cook over high heat, but it is so versatile. Every foodie needs one in their kitchen.
- Cookie Scoop – I use this tool for many different things, but it really makes cookie making a breeze. This especially comes in handy over the holidays.
- Kitchen Shears – Good, sharp kitchen shears make a huge difference in the kitchen. I love to use them to spatchcock chicken or turkey. Or to cut any kind of meat!
- Primal Palate Organic Spices – Spices are always a great foodie gift, and this gift pack contains some of my favorites. And I always love supporting smaller family run companies.
- YETI Mug – This mug is a great option because it can be used for many different things – coffee, tea, soup, or wine 😉
- Measuring Cups & Spoons – This would be a cute option to add to a gift basket with the spices!
Gifts $50 and Under
- Immersion Blender – I use this to puree soups and to make homemade sauces and mayos!
- Casserole Dish – Everyone needs a casserole dish, especially a pretty one.
- Cuisinart Knife Set – Sharp knives are necessary for every cook.
- Le Creuset French Press – We make french pressed coffee every morning, it’s so flavorful.
- Spiralizer – I love making zoodles and swoodles with this gadget!
- All-Clad Nonstick Frying Pans – Everyone needs a set of good nonstick pans and All-Clad makes the best.
- All-Clad 3-Quart Saute Pan with Lid – This is my favorite saute pan to use for all my sauces especially because it has a lid.
- Instant Pot – My latest obsession! This is a busy moms dream. I can cook meals in record time, even from frozen.
- Lodge Dutch Oven – If you make soups and stews as much as I do, you need a good dutch oven
- Ninja Coffee Bar – This is definitely a splurge item, but any coffee lover would approve.
- Cuisinart Food Processor – This kitchen tool can be used for so many different things!
- Wood Cutting Board – A beautiful wood cutting board is the perfect foodie gift.
*This post contains affiliate links that help keep The Bettered Blondie up and running. When you make a purchase using one of these links, I make a small commission. It does not add any additional cost to you.