When I make a salad, I go buy the mantra “Go Big or Go Home”. It has to be loaded up with all the goods. This salmon cobb salad has the best components. Beautiful salmon, crispy bacon, creamy avocado, perfect soft boiled eggs – okay, I’m drooling haha. Just trust me on this one, this recipe will help you step up your salad game.
I got this gorgeous salmon from Sizzlefish. It is flash frozen right after being caught to ensure the best quality and then shipped to your door! I love the convenience of it. I can keep it in my freezer until I am ready to use and I don’t have to worry about the freshness. Their Paleo Sampler Pack is my favorite option because it has such a great variety.
The Perfect Soft Boiled Eggs
I chose to do soft boiled eggs for this recipe because it is the way that my husband and I love to eat them. It worked out perfectly because they yolk became part of the dressing for creamy perfection!
What You Need:
- Put ice in the bowl and fill with cold water
- Fill saucepan halfway with water and bring to a boil
- Once water is boiling, use the slotted spoon to gently place eggs into the water
- Let boil for 7-10 minutes (depending on your preference)
- Use slotted spoon to take eggs out of the boiling water and place in the ice bath
- Once cool, carefully peel under cool running water
I used Tessemae’s Creamy Avocado dressing (Whole 30 compliant) for the recipe. I didn’t create a homemade ranch recipe for this because I know that a lot of you are busy like me. Sometimes you just want to buy your favorite store-bought dressing, am I right? However, I do have a creamy avocado dressing that would be great too if you are feeling a bit extra 😉 Find it HERE.
More Recipes You Will Love:
Salmon Cobb Salad - Paleo & Whole 30
- 4 Salmon Filets Wild Caught
- 1 Tbls Avocado Oil
- 4 Soft Boiled Eggs
- 6 strips bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1 English Cucumber cubed
- 1 cup Radishes sliced
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Lemon
- 8 cups Fresh Spinach or Arugula
- Dressing of Choice
- Heat oil in a non stick skillet over medium heat. Season salmon with salt and pepper and cook on each side for 3-5 minutes. Set salmon aside to cool once done
- Assemble the salad with spinach as the base and then add toppings of choice. Place a piece of salmon on each salad and then drizzle dressing of choice. Add a squeeze of lemon on top along with some fresh ground black pepper