The easiest and most delicious corn you will ever eat! It comes out perfectly cooked every single time and requires minimal effort. This will be your new favorite way to cook corn on the cob.
To make this Instant Pot corn on the cob, all you have to do is place the metal trivet in the bottom of the pot and stack your corn. You will add one cup of water to the bottom and dot some ghee (or butter) on top of the corn. After that is done, just seal the lid and set time to 2 minutes, that’s it!
My favorite way to eat corn is with ghee, salt and lots of pepper but you can top it however you want. Here are some ideas…..
- Ghee (or butter) and smoked paprika for a smokey/sweet flavor
- Add some honey to your ghee (or butter) for a sweet spread
- Mayo, cotija cheese, red onion, cilantro for a Mexican street style corn
- Mix herbs and ghee (or butter) together to make an herbed spread
We love to enjoy this corn along with my Instant Pot BBQ Ribs for a perfect meal! Here are some more summer side dishes you might enjoy….
- Whole30 + Keto Southwestern Coleslaw
- Easy Classic Potato Salad
- Whole30 Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
- Whole30 + Keto Wedge Salad
- Cucumber Salad
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
Instant Pot Corn on the Cob
- 4 Ears of Corn husked
- 1 cup Water
- 2 Tbls Ghee or butter
- Pour one cup of water into the Instant Pot and place the metal trivet insideStack the ears of corn on top of the trivet (cut them in half if they are too long) Dot corn with ghee (or butter) Place the lid on and move valve to seal Set to manual, high pressure and time to 2 minutes Do a quick release of the steam when timer goes off and enjoy!