W30, Keto, GF
Repeat after me, ‘Eating healthy/whole 30 does not have to be boring!” or complicated for that matter. Real food can be delicious and so satisfying. Just like I said in my Whole 30 post, it is great to have compliant sauces on hand to throw together a quick meal. These hot wings only call for a handful of ingredients, but they are loaded with flavor!
The sauce that I use for this recipe is Yais Thai Chili Garlic hot sauce. It is spicy and packed with flavor. Not to mention, it is Whole 30 compliant. They are based out of Colorado and I had the pleasure of meeting the owners in person. They are wonderful people with amazing passion and I love supporting small business. You can order this sauce off of their website, Amazon, or buy it in your local Sprouts.
We ate these while watching some Saturday afternoon football. They would be perfect for a Super Bowl Sunday treat, just make sure you double (or triple) the recipe because they will go fast!
Used in this Recipe:
More Recipes You Will Love:
*This post contains affiliate links that help keep The Bettered Blondie up and running. When you make a purchase using one of these links, I make a small commission. It does not add any additional cost to you.
Chili Garlic Hot Wings - Keto/Paleo/Whole 30
- 2.5 lbs Chicken wings and drumettes
- 2 Tbls Almond Flour fine ground
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Yais Thai Chili Garlic Sauce
- 2 Tbls Ghee or butter
- 2 Tbls Cilantro chopped
- 1 Tbls Sesame Seeds
- 1 Lime
- Preheat the oven to 375'
- Combine the almond flour and salt and pepper in a large bowl and coat the chicken in the mixture
- Place baking rack on baking sheet and place the chicken in an even layer. Can also line sheet pan with parchment paper
- Cook chicken for about 60 minutes or until cooked through
- While the chicken is cooking, put hot sauce and ghee in a small saucepan over medium/low heat, just to heat up
- When chicken is done cooking, turn to broil for 1-2 minutes to crisp it up
- Toss the chicken in a large bowl with the hot sauce mixture to until chicken is full coated
- Serve on a platter and top with sesame seeds, cilantro and lime wedges