Getting creative with school lunches can be difficult! You want them to eat healthy, but they don’t want the same boring things everyday. These lunches are easy to pack, easy to eat, and your kids will love them.
Cucumbers, Babybel Cheese, Mixed Berries, Pizza Pasta (recipe below), Juice Pouch
Fruit Cup, Carrot and Celery Sticks, Organic Fruit & Grain Bar, Crackers, Turkey/Cream Cheese/Pickle Roll-Ups, Juice Pouch (not shown)
My daughter loved these little roll-ups. I just put 3 slices of turkey on the cutting board, then spread cream cheese in the middle of each one. Then I placed a pickle in on top, rolled it up and sliced into rounds!
Strawberries, Pickles, Cheese Stick, Cream Cheese and Jam on a Gluten Free English Muffin, Juice Pouch (not shown)
Healthy Snack Ideas
These snack ideas are perfect in addition to healthy school lunches or for after school. My daughter always seems to be hungry the moment I pick her up!
- RX Nut Butter Packs
- Kind Bars
- Sliced Fruit
- CHOMPS Meat Sticks
- A baggie of Paleo Granola
- Fruit Skewers – Banana and Strawberry is always a hit
- Ants on a Log – Celery sticks filled with nut butter and topped with raisens
- Dried Fruit – Mango is a favorite in our house!
- Lifeway Kefir Smoothie
- Organic Fruit Leather
Gluten Free Pizza Pasta
- 1 box Gluten Free Pasta Banza
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Balls or cut up mozzarella sticks
- 1 Green Bell Pepper sliced
- 1/2 cup Pepperoni chopped
- Cook the pasta per the box instructions, then stir in the rest of the ingredients! Serve cold or warm.
Kids Lunch Essentials:
Kid Friendly Treats:
*This post contains affiliate links that help keep The Bettered Blondie up and running. When you make a purchase using one of these links, I make a small commission. It does not add any additional cost to you.